N.C. General Statutes
- Chapter 14, Article 20A: Residential Mortgage Fraud Act
- Chapter 24: Interest
- Chapter 45: Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Chapter 53, Article 19B: NC SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act
- Chapter 53, Article 21: Reverse Mortgage Act
The links above will take you to the N.C. General Assembly's General Statutes website. You may also purchase the Banking Laws of North Carolina book by completing an order form.
N.C. Administrative Code, Title 4
- 2010-01 considering exemption of entities partially owned by Depository Institutions
- 2008-01 concerning House Bill 2188 and Seller Paid Points
- 2005-01 - Mortgage Lending Act and Reverse Mortgage Act
Reporting Due Dates
See the reporting due dates for each non-depository industry regulated by NCCOB.